Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Invitation verification.



Assalamualaikum and  Greeting.

I will assume all 22 member got the mail before (the password and id to access this account), hannan already post an entry about posting the entry in blog right? by put your name at the end of the entry. Just now, I've discovered on how to make the author automatically written your name. I think everybody got invitation from our blog. Don't think that invitation mail as a spam okey? Open that mail and click on the link given. After that, you must log in by using Google account. The system will managing your account to our blog, if you didn't have any google account, don't worry about that, just use the admin account and don't forget to put your name below. I know this is an annoying thing to do but I think this might be easier for us to do our work. 


Thank you.
-Local Admin

-copy from email that everyone receive

No comments: